Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Favourite hobby

Since I like reading so much, I attempt to write stories many times. Mostly mysteries. However due to my carelessness, I lost many of the drafts. This story is the newest and it is not a mystery. I called it a "fantasy murder". I repeat, it is not a mystery.

This story has four parts. However the end got something strange. Wait and see. The next three parts have names each. For some "strange" reasons, part one does not have, although it is the longest part. Why? You guess.

It is very "bloody", I don't think it contains any strong swear words though. However, the scenes are very disturbing. Pls refrain from reading it if you are under 18 years old or below. I will post it out very very slowly, so you must have great patience.

It is supernatural/fantasy, so don't read it if you don't like them.

If you like it, or don't like it, I am already glad you are reading it. Thanks.

note
The names of buildings and people in the story are created and are fictional. It is not targeted at anyone or anything. Thank you.

No comments:

Bowing Purple Devil Kaoani