Monday, January 5, 2009

Back

comment from writer

I am sorry but part 3 portion got some problem. I can't separate them so try your best to read it. It may be tiring, I am sorry to say.

In total, there are 4 parts since '4' is my destiny.Part 2 and 3 are very short. I guess I am tired or i would have elaborated more.

I know you will be dying of curiousity for the final outcome and ending. However, I have to say this. My writing will stop here. That is to say, you will have to guess what part 4 is about.

Hee Hee. If you truly understand me, you would know what eventually happens. For those who are driven crazy or confused by my strange way of writing, I am sorry. I like doing this this way.

I will only state the title for part 4. "Destiny."Guess what? It is also the title for the whole story! Some of you may have already guessed.

For those pitiful ones, I give you a big hint. There are three possible outcomes to this story. You may have guessed two of them.

Another thing is a warning. From this story, I hope you learn something. Never NEVER ever ignore someone and make them hate you. THIS IS NOT A JOKE!So that's all for this story. I may write the details of the three outcomes next time.....or not. Hee.Look forward to my new story. This time, it will be a mystery. It will be quite short though. And don't worry, I promise for this story there's an ending.


Edit: After so many exams and stressing sch time, I finally had a break. Will be continuing the story and a new one.

No comments:

Bowing Purple Devil Kaoani