Sunday, March 27, 2011

First "new" story

Story I created:

Characters:

Victoria
Dress Up Games, Doll Makers and Cartoon Dolls @ The Doll Palace

Twins:
Dress Up Games, Doll Makers and Cartoon Dolls @ The Doll Palace

Dress Up Games, Doll Makers and Cartoon Dolls @ The Doll Palace

Ian:
Dress Up Games, Doll Makers and Cartoon Dolls @ The Doll Palace

General plot: A soft-spoken girl, who called herself Victoria and has no memories of her past, was transferred to a high school in Japan. She had a lovely red pendant. Seeing that she looked quite lost in school and that she could not seem to make any friends, the class president as well as being the student council president, Ian guided her through the school and chatted with her as much as he could. They gradually became friends. Meanwhile, three of Victoria's classmates, through various reasons, knew that Victoria was actually a kind and interesting person, and made friends with her. One of them, Meiling, had a secret crush on Ian. However, the person with the most impression on him was Victoria and he did not notice that girl. Soon, Ian realised that he cared for Victoria deeply but dared not confess to her as she has quite a phobia of boys. Meiling finally confessed to Ian but was rejected. She was so angry on hearing that Ian liked Victoria, she broke off their friendship and even insulted her cruelly, which made Victoria seriously depressed.

Meanwhile, two girls in two different places were shown. Both of them looked identical (twins) but they were in different places. One was in a school that held violent people, in which she was "eliminating" them and the other was similarly "eliminating" people but this time she was targeting at government people. Both of them were mysterious and seemed to have a connection to Victoria, who seemed to had a deep secret, unknown to herself for now.

A few "episodes" showed how Victoria's friends and Ian trying to cheer Victoria up due to the previous blow, thus showing how strong their friendship and love were. Soon, the two girls (twins) appeared right in front of Victoria and her friends and forcefully took her away. A man appeared and tried to stop them to no avail. Then, he revealed everything regarding Victoria.

Victoria was actually an agent sent by God to destroy the world. The man, having strong psychic abilities, knew of this and sealed away her powers, memories and soul using the red pendant Victoria was wearing now. Unfortunately, her soul could not be contained and split into two, possessing a pair of dead twins. The dead twins were revived with the soul but had no power to break the seal on Victoria yet. Thus, they tried to "eliminate" people to gain their lifepower and transformed them into their power. They needed Victoria to combine to finish their mission of world destruction. The Victoria now only had the sealed power which was helping her live without a soul.

Later on, the red pendant broke and released all of Victoria's powers and memories. Hence, under a strong hypnosis, Victoria started to destroy everything on Earth. Ian, her friends and the man tried to get through the hyposis to reach her subconscious to make her stop. After a huge struggle, she finally regained consciousness and forced herself to stop. The world is safe again. However, without God's support, Victoria could not survive and vanish after thanking everyone for their care and concern.

Two years later, everyone met a girl by chance and was hinted that she had Victoria's soul. However, she had no memories. Everyone was still happy to meet her...





Opening lyric:

The sun rises and then falls
The world awakes and sleeps again
Everyone continues on their daily routine
Without knowing the end is near...

Friendship comes along or pass by
Love comes along or vanish gruadually
Could they all really be strengthened
Only an ordeal could really tell

I don't want to be lonely again
I don't want to be sad again
I don't want to be tied again
I don't want to hurt anyone again (repeat)

Is world destruction inevitable
Is power more important than friendship and love
Which is the one most important
Only time could tell

(repeat)

Give me love and concern
Give me friends and freedom
Can I have them all
Only time will tell....





Ending lyric:

I am all alone here
in this dark lonely place
No one comes to me
Neither could I remember them

Memories are a strange thing
They could be fleeting
They could be strong
They could disappear completely

Memories are so diverse
They could be full of happy
They could be full of sorrow
They could be full of danger

I am now happy
I am now sad
I am now dangerous
Are memories no longer needed now (repeat)

I want my memories
But I don't want them either
Are they precious or dangerous
What do I really want

(repeat)




Hope they don't sounds lame. (^-^)"
Enjoy if possible~

No comments:

Bowing Purple Devil Kaoani